Puddings are extremely popular with Healers, which is why we decided to give chia seed puddings a try – and we did not regret it one bit! This pudding sets within 2 hours in the refrigerator so you don’t have to wait overnight if you are short on time and would like to enjoy some chewy, yummy pudding on the same day.
1 serving (13g) of Heal Vegan Protein Charcoal Sesame
1/2 cup water
2 tbs chia seeds
1 tsp honey
1. Mix Heal Vegan Protein Charcoal Sesame with water and pour into a jar.
2. Mix in chia seeds and honey.
3. Let it sit for a few minutes and give it another good mix to make sure there’s no clumping.
4. Cover the jar and keep it in your fridge for two or more hours.
5. Enjoy it with your favourite toppings or on its own!