Here’s a treat for you – decadent peanut butter cups that are super easy to make. It’s best to use at least 80% dark chocolate, but feel free to substitute with milkier options if you prefer a sweeter treat. These are best stored in airtight containers in the freezer, but they’ll probably be gone before you know it!
1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
2–3 tablespoons Heal Vegan Protein Vanilla Almond
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Line a mini cupcake tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter and 2 tablespoons Heal Vegan Protein Vanilla Almond until it forms a soft dough. If the consistency is too thin, add more powder.
- Divide the dough into 12 marble-sized pieces and lightly roll into a ball. Flatten it slightly with your thumb.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave at 15-second bursts, stirring it each time until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Scoop one teaspoon of the chocolate mixture onto each cupcake liner and smooth it out to cover the bottom of the liner entirely. Place the cupcake tin into the freezer for about 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate hardens.
- Place a peanut butter ball on top of each hardened chocolate.
- Top up each liner with about two more teaspoons of melted chocolate until the top of the peanut butter ball is covered.
- Place the cupcake tin back into the freezer for another 10-15 minutes for the chocolate to set.